QuickBooks Online Training Fundamentals
Businesses looking to move from current accounting software to QuickBooks Online (QBO), might find that their employees who are currently managing their in-house bookkeeping and accounting, may need additional skills training or upgrading in order to be successful using this new platform.
The QuickBooks Online Training Fundamentals course will take your employee from the beginning of using QBO, including learning how to migrate information from another software, all the way to successful daily bookkeeping processes.
This is an in-depth, private course, that will assist employees of any business industry learn the fundamentals that they can then apply in their workplace.
Total length of the course is 24 hours, provided over an 8-week period.
The course has three components:
- Face-to-face training sessions, using Zoom (during COVID-19 physical distancing limitations)
- Online course access through our web portal where materials and testing will be administered
- Core certification testing through QBO
Students will receive a certificate of completion both from the program, and after successful completion of the certification exam.
The materials in the course cover the following:
- Migration & Set Up
- Customers & Sales
- Suppliers & Expenses
- Company Activities
- Reports, Budgets, and Projects
Why choose us for your training? Our educator Susan Watkin has the following qualifications:
- Approved Intuit Educator
- QBO Instructor for OntaroLearn, reaching all Ontario colleges, via Mohawk College
- Intuit trainer & content writer
- Author of QBO Comprehensive, Canadian textbook (publication date coming)
- Advanced Certified QBO Elite Pro-Advisor
- Over 20 years of accounting experience and 8 years’ experience working with QBO Canada
Total cost for the course is $4,200; there are no additional costs for materials as all will be provided online.
Any payments made prior to the start of the training will be refunded in full, less a $50 administrative charge, if training is cancelled a minimum of 10 days prior to starting. Cancellations made prior to the 3rd training session will receive a refund of 50% of the course fees paid. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the 3rd session has been completed.
*This course meets the qualifications for the Canada-Ontario Job Grant. For more information, and to apply for the grant, please click HERE.